Why join a Cycling Team?
- To get better, realize potential: fitter and faster; improve skill / technique; ride more technical features
- Racing provides the best feedback of performance level / progress
- Wild Rockies Race Team is home to both elite racers and age group competitors of all levels, but our emphasis is to attract and develop entry / average level racers (click the “Team” main menu item for more on Team Principles)
Support Bicycle Racing
Click the USA Cycling Logo link at right to purchase annual “All Inclusive” license for $70 (i.e., Mountain, Road, Cyclocross and Track). Even if you race rarely, help assure fair races are available for all categories with consistent, professional officiating.
Cyclo-Cross: have fun developing off-road cycling skills in relatively safe environment
You may not have realized that you are interested in Cyclo-Cross, but if you are interested in off-road cycling, there is no better way to develop your off-road cycling skills. Cyclo-Cross is a Fall sport with free weekly training sessions that begin in mid-September. Now is the time to get psyched for ‘Cross, and the Fitness and Grace CX Photos link below has free photos and posts from recent Boise region CX events to pique your interest.
Support WR Race Team
Join WR Race Team ($35 annual dues plus annual kit purchase):
Click this “Contact Us” link, or the one located at the bottom of every page, to:
- Donate to WR Race Team (<$500)
- Sponsor WR Race Team (>$500)